This website and its contents are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not make and expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website and its contents including without limitation its completeness, accuracy, fitness or suitability for any purpose or freedom from viruses. We, our directors, employees and other agents shall not be liable for damages of any kind including without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of income or profits, loss of or corruption of data, loss of or damage to property or claims of third parties, arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. We are not responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control, nor that use of our website will be completely error-free or uninterrupted. We will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for reasons beyond our control.
Links to other sites
We accept no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which this website has links and shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on such sites.
Complaints / Feedback / Recommendations
Please feel free to give us any feedback, recommendations or comments about our service and website. We take this very seriously and aim to deal with any problems or difficulties in a timely, fair and effective manner. Please email us on [email protected] or telephone +44 (0) 1449 727009.
Your communication with our server is secure using 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology where supported by your browser. This means that your personal details, are encrypted when transmitted to us.
à the red bits could be removed. They wont be able to buy anything from this website.
1. Nothing in these General Conditions of Product Sale shall operate to exclude or limit the liability of HBD Manufacturing Ltd for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation of HBD Manufacturing Ltd or any of its employees or agents.
2. Subject to 1 above, HBD Manufacturing Ltd shall have no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly as a result of you failing to use any Products in accordance with any instructions or warnings provided by HBD Manufacturing Ltd or failing to draw such instructions or warnings to the attention of your customers, where appropriate.
3. Subject to 1 above, HBD Manufacturing Ltd will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these General Conditions of Product Sale for any:
• Economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
• Loss of goodwill or reputation; or
• Special or indirect losses suffered or
• Losses arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these General Conditions of Product Sale.
4. Notwithstanding the above, HBD Manufacturing Ltd’s aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to the total price paid by you for the Products in relation to which the liability arose.
5. This clause does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
1. Subject to you complying with the provisions of this clause, HBD Manufacturing Ltd agrees to indemnify you and keep you indemnified from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages or losses arising out of any claim by a third party against you as a direct result of or in connection with any alleged defect in any product supplied to you by HBD Manufacturing Ltd. When any third party makes a claim against, or notifies you of an intention to make a claim against you, which may reasonably be considered as likely to give rise to a liability under the indemnity contained in this clause, you shall: (1) within 7 days of your becoming aware of such a claim or intention give written notice of that matter to HBD Manufacturing Ltd, specifying in reasonable detail the nature of the said claim; (2) not make any admission of liability, agreement or compromise in relation to the said claim without the prior written consent of HBD Manufacturing Ltd; (3) give HBD Manufacturing Ltd and/or its professional advisers reasonable access to all relevant records within your power or control so as to enable HBD Manufacturing Ltd and/or its professional advisers to examine such claim or potential claim including, without limitation, the right to take copies at HBD Manufacturing Ltd’s and/or its professional advisers own expense for the purpose of assessing the merits of the said claim; and (4) take all such actions as HBD Manufacturing Ltd and/or its professional advisers may reasonably request to avoid, dispute, resist, compromise or defend the said claim.
2. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold HBD Manufacturing Ltd, its directors, employees or agents harmless from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages or losses arising out of any claim by a third party against HBD Manufacturing Ltd as a direct result of or in connection with any breach of the Terms by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use of this Website by any third party using your customer registration details.
You may not assign, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of the rights or obligations you have under these General Conditions of Product Sale unless HBD Manufacturing Ltd agrees to such transfer in writing. HBD Manufacturing Ltd reserves the right to assign, sub-contract, or otherwise transfer these General Conditions of Product Sale or any related contract to any third party.